As an organizer of events, concerts and meetings, you are always looking for original, inspiring ways to reach the audience. I like to support you in this. I specialize in:
- the presentation of cultural events and concerts (including any moderation, interviews and facilitation)
- original angles and binding texts
- poetic observations and artistic interventions during participatory meetings, if needed in combination with facilitating icebreakers.
- NEW: poetic observations and artistic interventions in webinars. Read more
Wisdom is poetry singing in the soul.
THANK YOU³! An added value all the way through! Really classy!
Presentation of cultural events
Presentation, whether or not in combination with interviews, moderation and facilitation. Based on your input I prepare the texts, I contact any guest speakers, I come to any rehearsals and I take care of the presentation from A to Z.
A spectator once confided to me after a concert: “Normally I never listen to the presenter. But I didn’t want to miss a word with you!”
A selection of the cultural events where I was responsible for (among other things) the presentation
Brass band Euterpe in Merksem
3 year concerts 2017, 2018, 2019.
An anniversary concert is planned for the end of 2020
City of Meise
Meise makes Music, 2019
Anniversary concert, 2019
Cabaret of Passion
Living room concert, 2019
Cabaret of Love
Living room concert, 2018
Poetic Observations: online and offline
Meetings and events, online and offline, often focus on people’s mental and intellectual capacities. Poetic observations, stories and music create memorable moments that touch people. They inspire, value and connect and help participants to integrate insights, experiences and lessons.
What: I capture intangible and tangible elements of an event or workshop in a poetic observation, story or song, combining my artistic skills with my experience in organizational development to create moments that matter.
How (online webinars)
How (live events)
- Solo or together with (a part of) the audience or other musicians
- Made and executed on site, with or without the collaboration of other musicians
- I adjust existing songs and compose new songs.
- If relevant, I work with visual reporters (audiovisual – graphic) to streamline reporting
A good start
In a participatory way
Loving the stage
A meaningful whole
Speaking 4 languages
A broad network
A little bit of magic
- Live Artistic Reporting at the PEAR-FestivalJune 6, 2020
- Tailored artistic interventions onlineMay 8, 2020
- Clown @ workAugust 12, 2019
- We do existJune 12, 2019
- We all need a knight like Ian in our livesMarch 23, 2019
- All we can be – a musical harvestFebruary 23, 2019
- J’accepte… Un poème citoyenJanuary 30, 2019
- The three bearded men dance: harvest in a songJune 26, 2018
- What is it all about…June 23, 2018
- There was an old story…May 23, 2018
- About entering a room in the morning…April 23, 2018
- Live painting and storytelling at the ECJanuary 8, 2017